Posted: Tuesday, Nov 07, 2017
Job Type: Part Time
The receptionist is a critical position within Kleinfeld as this role is often the first encounter of the Kleinfeld experience for the customer. They need to be an Ambassador of the brand while providing exceptional service and administrative support for the team.
• Welcome customers into the shop in a demeanor reflective of the Kleinfeld brand
• Assist with scheduling of appointments for customers if required
• Respond to phone, email and in-person enquiries – providing general information and referring enquiries to appropriate sources based on a broad knowledge of Kleinfeld and Hudson’s Bay’s, procedures, protocols and personnel
• Maintain, sort and distribute all communications coming into shop for the team
• Maintain entry of key information into Kleinfeld system as well as pulling of reports on a regular basis
• Support Sales Manager in the performance of a wide variety of administrative and support functions, ranging from complex to routine, all of which contribute to the efficient and professional operation of the salon
• Minimum of two years reception experience - working with in the hospitality or bridal industry is required
• Intermediate to expert level competence with MS Office and database applications.
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving ability
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
• Ensures confidentiality, diplomacy and tact at all times
• Full flexibility with schedule (including evenings and weekends)
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.