Posted: Wednesday, Nov 01, 2017
Job Type: Full Time/Part Time
Sales Associates (Mackage)
APP Group is the Montreal based parent company of the Mackage and SOIA & KYO brands. We are creators, wholesalers and retailers of luxurious and quality outerwear, handbags and accessories, sold to upscale retailers in over 20 countries throughout the world. We also operate 4 Mackage stores in Canada and the USA. Since our foundation in 1990, our operations continue to expand annually with offices currently in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Miami and Shanghai.
Reporting to the Store Manager, the stock clerk provides support to the Sales Associates and is responsible for receiving merchandise. They participate in all the essential duties necessary to the effective day-to-day operation of the store. The position is a part time position with a minimum availability of 20-25 hours/week and on the weekend.
What you’ll do :
• Provide assistance to the sales associates and the Store Manager:
• Participate in the daily operations of the store for optimal effectiveness (merchandise
reception, inventory management etc);
• Accept delivered packages and ensure proper amount is inside:
• Support Sales associates by bringing them the stock from the backstore:
• Work with salespeople on inventory and orders.
What you’ll need:
• High school diploma;
• Team player;
• Must work well under pressure;
• Highly energetic and motivated;
• Responsible and reliable.