Posted: Monday, Aug 28, 2017
Job Type: Part Time
Fit might not come across on a job description. But candidates who “fit” feel strongly connected with all the things a woman values, believes in, supports, defends, embraces, loves. They’re relationship builders, team players, believers in fashion first and people always. Those “one in a million” candidates are the ones we covet. Because they’re capable of shaping an experience that will make someone’s day; inspire her to look, feel and be her best. They make it happen. Because they get it. Because they fit. By joining us at Ann Taylor, you will be joining a team who believes in making her every day better with each style, each silhouette and each experience within our walls.
Drives revenue and provides an exceptional client experience through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, safe, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals that support store goals.
· Consistently provides an exceptional client experience
· Recovers and replenishes the store
· Maintains a clean store environment
· Understands the cultures and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
· Additional responsibilities as assigned
· Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring the client remains the top priority; takes initiative to build a loyal client base
· Follows Direction: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision
· Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards & techniques. Although visual training will be provided, prior experience is an asset.
· Communication: demonstration of both verbal & written communication skills; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak & write effectively, fluency in another language an asset
· Accuracy: ability to handle cash & provide change without error
· Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast paced environment
· Minimum High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum one-year sales associate or relevant experience in the service industry
If you have any questions please call us at 647-748-8001.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by and see us. We look forward to meeting you!