To be the world's leading professional makeup authority serving both professional makeup artists and consumers, while supporting the credo: "All races, all sexes, all ages".
MAC is currently seeking enthusiastic and creative individuals for on-call artist positions.
- You are a friendly, customer-focused individual who understands the importance of always being ready to serve the customer.
- You are a team player who has earned the respect of your peers through commitment, partnership and effective communication.
- In a dynamic fast paced environment, you are self-motivated, adaptable and decisive ensuring the best outcome for the customer and the business.
Artist Position Highlights:
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, the well-executed and expedient application of makeup to achieve the look the customer desires.
- Consistently demonstrate appropriate selling behaviours to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Build relationships through regular communication with existing clientele and attracting new clients.
- Assist in stocking of all counter supplies and inventory on a daily basis as required.
- Minimum 1 years+ customer service experience
- Proven ability to translate your behaviours into an enhanced customer service experience through the achievement of results
- Passion for cosmetics
- Demonstrated customer focus
- Demonstrated strong communication and motivation skills.
If you are ready to partake in the MAC journey, please create an online profile and submit your application: www.maccosmetics.ca/employment. Click "Canada".
We thank all applicants however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.