Posted: Tuesday, Sep 12, 2017
Job Type: Full Time/Part Time
L’ORO Jewellery is looking for a high‐energy, focused and experienced Luxury Sales Professional to join our CF Sherway Gardens Location and make an impact in our business.
We need a Sales Professional who understands the power behind customer service and providing customers with the best shopping experience in the market.
The candidate we’re looking for has an adaptive sales approach, is seeking a challenge and has a strong willingness to learn new product knowledge. They will have experience with developing and retaining clients and generating reoccurring business. They will work with our team of Sales Professionals and Management to meet and exceed sales targets and contribute to overall company growth.
Creative thinkers with a passion for Luxury Jewellery and Watches will thrive in this role.
Required skills for employment at L’ORO Jewellery:
• Ability to create and strengthen relationships with clients
• Offer a positive, friendly and inviting environment
• Ensure that the customer takes priority at all times
• Able to build and drive clients to the store
• Ability to work as part of a team and partnering up with other Sales Associates to assist in closing a sale.
• Identify and exceed all customer needs and expectations
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients, peers and management in a professional and courteous manner.
• Demonstrate a passion and desire for watches and jewellery.
• Remain industry aware and maintain a knowledge of local competition
• Self motivated
• Sales driven and customer service oriented
• Ability to be aware of the impact of behavior and body language on others. Knowledge of how body language can drive sales and customer service outcomes
• Demonstrate flexibility when handling client request and/or issues and thinking outside the box.
• Must have at least 2 years of luxury retail sales experience.
• Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and holidays; considering the retail nature of our business; seasonality and consumer demand for our products; and mall hours of operation.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills.
• A willingness to learn product and technical information.
• A team player
• Proven customer service results
• A passion for building clientele and selling
• Have a polished and professional appearance
• Proven email etiquette
• Possess computer skills to operate a POS system, word, excel
Compensation: We offer a competitive hourly rate, plus commission