Posted: Monday, Sep 11, 2017
Job Type: Part Time
LET’S CHANGE RETAIL
What started as a team of two handling everything from photography to modelling quickly grew to a team of more than hundred people. The mission is simple: help a generation of men dress and live well. Frank + Oak began with an inventive approach to integrating design and technology – all for the purpose of helping men buy the clothes and accessories they crave at reasonable prices.
It’s still day one though, and we’re looking to add even more motivated and talented people to bring Frank And Oak to the next step of its already staggering growth.
You're passionate about fashion and helping customers look their best. Frank And Oak's in-store experience team needs people like you. The Style Advisor is responsible for clearly translating the Frank And Oak experience in a retail setting.
Where you'll make a difference:
- Provide a friendly and warm environment.
- Be an ambassador for our website, apps and brand.
- Advise customers on the products and trends in a pressure free manner.
- Participate in store flips and pop-up shops organization.
- Actively participate in all merchandising activities like stock maintenance, orders, receiving and folding.
- Help customers using a professional yet friendly approach.
- Strong interest/knowledge of fashion and trends
- Excellent English verbal communication skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Strong attention to detail
-email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Part-time