Posted: Tuesday, Aug 29, 2017
Job Type: Full Time
You are a creative, organized, efficient, hands-on individual, who understands current styling trends and the importance of a support role. You are recognized as a team-player, responsible for the execution of the behind the scenes duties that are an integral part of creating an environment that is pleasing to work and shop in.
• Process shipment in a timely manner
• Maintain cleanliness and organization in the stockroom, including arrangement of merchandise according to company standards, breaking down shipment boxes and light sweeping/cleaning
• Ensure all merchandise is appropriately sorted and tagged
• Participate and execute all requirements in the inventory process
• Support sales floor when needed, and build professional relationships with floor staff/management
• Oversee new product arrivals and ensure all merchandise is placed on the floor in a timely manner
• Full flexibility with schedule (including evenings and weekends)
• Can work in a fast paced environment
• Capable of multi-tasking
• Strong presentation skills; concern for order and quality
• Detail oriented; results oriented
• Strong sense of initiative
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.