Posted: Monday, Aug 28, 2017
Job Type: Part Time
Founded in Montréal in 1959, LE CHATEAU has grown to become an iconic Canadian retailer &
manufacturer of contemporary apparel, footwear and accessories for fashion lovers of all ages. We employ a dynamic team of fashion enthusiasts focused on exceptional customer service. Our commitment is to train, develop and reward retail leaders and innovators.
When you join our team, you join a culture that celebrates and rewards competitive spirit, team work, a love for fashion, and a drive to succeed!
Our Key Holders will:
• Demonstrate successful leadership ability
• Possess a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
• Assist with the selection, development, and retention of a knowledgeable and engaged sales team
Le Château is dedicated to providing you with:
• A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
• A flexible part-time schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
• Open knowledge of corporate strategies & financial information, and influence over product, store operations, and other aspects of Le Château’s business development decisions, allowing you to take ownership and pride in the achievements of your store as well as Le Château’s corporate results
• On-going leadership and career training that enables you to build valuable industry skills for your future, and foster personal and professional growth in yourself and your Store team
• Internships and Summer Placements in our Montreal Head Office in departments including Buying, Operations, Distribution, and Finance
• Lucrative incentive programs, great contests, education allowance, a competitive benefits package, and much more!
Apply in person, in-store today!
Or on-line: lechateau.com
Le Chateau welcomes applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodation requests are co-ordinated through the Human Resources Department by contacting us, or having the hiring manager contact us at 1-888-577-7419 ext. 8499 or by e-mail at email@example.com