Posted: Tuesday, Aug 08, 2017
Job Type: Part Time
At Melanie Lyne we pride ourselves on creating unique and memorable shopping experiences for each of our customers. We truly believe that our sales associates are our Brand Ambassadors. If you love fashion, want to help women dress their best, and enjoy building client relationships, this is the position for you.
- Provides exemplary customer service by following the Melanie Lyne service standards, driving sales by assessing the unique needs of customers.
- Demonstrates strong wardrobing skills by assessing the unique needs of customers, and keeping current on product knowledge, new arrivals, location of merchandise and fashion trends.
- Effectively develops customer relationships using Melanie Lyne's Clientele Development tools.
- Executes all P.O.S. (Point of Sale) procedures accurately and efficiently
- Consistently maintains Melanie Lyne’s visual presentation, housekeeping and Health and Safety standards.
- Completes all assigned administrative functions with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Supports store initiatives as directed.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a retail environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates initiative on an ongoing basis
- Positive attitude and confident
- Flexible to the hours of the business
Please submit resumes in PDF format to GM619@laura.ca