Posted: Tuesday, Oct 11, 2016
Job Type: Part Time
Who we Are
Banana Republic Brand Ambassador: We are team players who are engaging, sociable, team oriented and stylish. We are passionate about fashion and trend and always do what is right for our customers. We create a customer centric environment and are relentless about exceeding goals. We are curious, honest and kind; we bring joy to everyone.
Engaging: We are inviting, easily connecting with others. We are passionate, approachable and in service to our customers. We recognize others successes. Sociable: We actively seek new experiences, information, and knowledge. We proactively solicit feedback from our internal and external customers, responding quickly to feedback. We are digitally connected and socially conscious. Team Oriented: We work together to achieve our goals. We are supportive, respectful and caring. We remain resilient in difficult situations. Stylish: We are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about product and trend. Our style is relevant and chic.
What We Do
As a member of the Banana Republic team, our brand ambassadors are responsible for helping create a customer centric environment and engaging with customers to ensure a positive shopping experience.
- Demonstrating customer centric behaviors
- Assessing customers’ needs and providing assistance and information on product features and benefits
- Enhancing the customer experience through digital offerings
- Actively seeking out and engaging with customers in the store
- Ensuring the customer never leaves disappointed
Handling all returns and customer issues courteously and professionally
- Maintaining the store to meet brand standards
Executing all operational processes effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrating values and behaviors consistent with our culture
- Achieving goals
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Customer focused
- Effective communication
- Tech savvy
- Previous experience in customer centric environment preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focused skills.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Ability to meet brand availability requirements.
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
If this is you and would like to be part of a winning team, please e-mail email@example.com with the position you intend to apply for on the subject. Attach your resume and include your schedule availability. Must be available to work starting at 6 AM and be able to do overnights.