Posted: Wednesday, Nov 01, 2017
Job Type: Full Time
LUCKY BRAND – NOW HIRING
POSITION: ASSISTANT MANAGER
APPLY Via Email - Mjohnson@luckybrand.com
Lucky Brand is a premium DENIM LIFESTYLE BRAND that infuses California heritage with innovative design. Lucky Brand is an ICON OF INDIVIDUALITY in the retail space. An ECLECTIC offering, BOUTIQUE experience and BOHEMIAN sensibility encourage consumers to explore, express and EVOLVE through PERSONAL STYLE.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for all aspects of managing the business in conjunction with the Store Manager. In the absence of a Store Manager it is the responsibility of the Assistant Manger to oversee all aspects of the business. The Assistant Manager will demonstrates the ability to meet individual sales and metric goals; drive profitable top-line sales growth; coaches store associates to achieve sales goals; consistently provides customers with an exceptional shopping experience; and is responsible for managing the operational execution of the store. The Assistant Manager should have experience in assessing, recruiting and screening talent.
• Minimum of (2) two years of specialty, luxury goods or a comparable retail environment
• Prior sales management experience
• Demonstrated ability to achieve individual selling goals and metrics
• Proven ability to drive sales results, able to analyze selling reports, identify business trends and react
quickly to the needs of the business
• Comfort in making decisions and mediating conflict within a team-environment
• Ability to address complex issues and allocate time to execute multiple tasks and changing priorities.
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
• Ability to identify top talent and train/develop/retain great people.
• Proficient in windows-based software such as Excel, Word and Outlook
Lucky Brand is an equal opportunity employer and will make selection decisions without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.