CF Masonville Place's new $77 Million South Expansion is Now Open!
This exciting redevelopment will elevate the shopping experience for London consumers by modernizing the entire shopping mall with elegant interior upgrades - while ushering in a roster of first-to-market retailers and enhanced dining options.
Highlights of this exciting project are as follows:
- The redevelopment features a two-level mall expansion into the former Sears store, which previously occupied an area of approximately 127,000 square feet.
- Several best-in-class retailers will be arriving, including the first ZARA in market
- H&M opening November 2016
- Sport Chek / Atmosphere opening early 2017
- Disney Store Opening August 2016
- The Keg opening December 2016
- Nando's opening Nov 2016
- Aroma Cafe opening November 2016
Enhancements Throughout the Existing Centre:
- The shopping centre has recently welcomed Sephora, Ivivva, Lush and Saje to the mix.
- Italian porcelain tile as well as stainless steel and glass guardrails throughout the shopping centre
- New comfort zones
- CF Masonville Place recently launched CF SHOP! TEXT, a text-message-based concierge service which gives customers access to shopping tips and tricks with the click of a button. Consumers can text CF Masonville Place either through their CF SHOP! mobile app or at 226-646-3440 for help with any of their shopping needs.
- CF Masonville Place shoppers also now enjoy access to upgraded Wi-Fi and conveniently located mobile charging stations throughout the centre, so shoppers can stay connected during their visit and receive the digital support they need without having to worry about a slow connection, low battery, or missing out on a great deal.