Masonville Farmers' Market Open Fridays
Article Date: Wed Jul 8, 2020
Masonville Farmers' Market is back!
Visit them every Friday until the end of September from 8am to 1pm.
Bringing you the best in Ontario produce, locally produced meat, fresh grown flowers, delicious baked good and specialty food products.
The safety of their guests and vendors is their top priority so a few things to keep in mind before you visit:
- There is only one entrance. Please use that one only.
- Masks must be worn. If you forget, one will be provided.
- The market will be marked with the traffic flow direction please follow this.
- They are limiting the number of customers in at one time to ensure proper social distancing. At this time please leave your kids and fur babies at home. Service animals will be the only ones admitted.
- Please shop quickly. They have missed their regular market customers but need to get as many people through as possible.
- You touch it, you buy it. Their vendors will be putting everything in your bag for you, so please don't touch the products.
- If you feel sick please stay home. They are here until the end of September so plenty of time to get to the market.
- Be patient. They are all trying their best.