The duties include the following:
- Follow procedures in preparing all products according to standards
- Follow all food safety and sanitation standards, and all safety policies and procedures at all times
- Working in a fast-paced and social environment that delivers the best guest experience
- Prepare drinks and ensure that every drink meets Real Fruit’s high-quality standards. The bartender performs the daily opening/closing of the store, take inventory, and assist Management with floor controls.
- The Bartender will function as cashier or Prep when needed to facilitate the smooth and efficient operations of the store.
- Provide guests with superior service that meet Real Fruit’s standards and contribute to the whole team-achieving and surpassing store goals
- Part-time and full-time positions available, hours are flexible. As we are in the industry of food retail and service, shift time and length will be assigned to best serve our customers on the condition that you are available. Evening and weekend shifts can be expected.
The job requires standing for long periods of time and repeating the same movements. Lifting heavy items (up to 20 kg/44 lbs) is sometimes required.
Having Food Service experiences and own transportations are an asset.
Job Type: Full-time & Part-time
Salary: $14.00 per hour
Food Service: 1 year+
Education: High school or equivalent
Please submit your resume in store or online at firstname.lastname@example.org
Promo Starts: Sun April 07, 2019
Promo Ends: Mon May 06, 2019