YOUR SAFETY AND COMFORT CONTINUE TO BE OUR PRIORITY
Article Date: Wed Sep 30, 2020
We know how important it is to ensure our property is clean, safe and comfortable. Here are a few of the many measures in place:
- Increased cleaning and hand sanitizers throughout the mall.
- Signage to easily navigate the property.
- Curbside pickup with participating retailers.
- All customers or visitors entering CF Carrefour Laval are required to wear a mask or face covering while inside the shopping centre. A mask or face covering is an additional measure we can take to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and keep each other safe. For more information, please visit: https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/health-issues/a-z/2019-coronavirus/wearing-a-face-covering-in-public-settings-in-the-context-of-the-covid-19-pandemic/
- Based on guidance from the Government of Québec, starting on October 1, all restaurants, food retailers and food court vendors will now be offering take out services only. Learn more here.
Hours of operation*:
- Monday to Wednesday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Thursday & Friday: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
*We recommend you contact retailers directly to validate their hours of operation as some retailer hours may vary.
Please visit our Store Listings page to find their contact information. Curbside pickup is also available with select retailers. Learn more about how this process works here. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call 450-687-1360 or text 450-897-0933 and our Guest Services team would be happy to help.
You can feel confident that we, at CF Carrefour Laval, are doing everything we can to safely bring our community together.
For more details, please click here.